FUT & FUE
The most common form of surgically treatable alopecia is androgenic alopecia (AGA). Hair transplantation surgery can be broadly divided into two main methods: The Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and the Strip surgery (FUT). Both involve redistributing hair from donar of the head to recipient. With traditional Strip surgery, patients are left with a permanent linear scar at the back of the head which can be difficult to disguise and unsightly if the scar has enlarged due to poor skin elasticity.
To overcome this problem, developing advanced procedure, known as FUE (follicular unit extraction method). In this method follicular units are harvesting from the donor area (occipital area) with the help of manual or motorized machines.
The extracted follicles are transplanted into recipient area (Bald area) with the one movement implantation method, and the combination of high-powered microscope; we offer the correct angulations, direction and depth to each individual graft so the result is 100% natural.
THE ADVANTAGES OF FUE TECHNIQUE ARE:
- Totally natural maximum growth rate gives undetectable results.
- Maximum density is possible per session
- This procedure offers permanent results, and the implanted hair will never fall
- No stitches, no scalpels, No permanent linear scarring
- It is a pain free, non-invasive technique.